Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
We're hiring a Registered Nurse to join our team as a De Novo Administrator. This role will require heavy overnight travel, at least 75% of the time. The person selected for this role will work remotely when not onsite at a De Novo (start-up) location. Previous experience with Homecare Homebase (HCHB) is strongly preferred.
- Lead and support the assimilation, hiring, and training process for all newly hired employees
- Serve as the liaison between De Novo team members on site, newly hired staff members, and the company throughout the transition
- Oversee and support the orientation and training of new staff to policies, standard operating procedures, and implementation of Homecare Homebase (HCHB) software, company culture and all other aspects of the start-up plan
- Communicate status updates to the Director of De Novo Operations regarding training and orientation, start-up challenges and overall success of the project
- Act as the interim branch administrator and executive agent to contribute towards the overall goals by leading the local provider in a better way to care for the community in which it serves
- Ensure the execution of branch operations are completed daily
- Manage branch operations, services, personnel performance, and office management
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Must have demonstrated experience in health service administration with at least one year in a supervisory or administrative capacity.
- Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the federal, state and local laws and regulatory guidelines that govern the operation of a home care office.
- Must not have been employed in the last year as an administrator with another operation at the time any enforcement action was taken against the business
- Previous experience in a home health care or hospice program.
- Previous experience in management.
- Must be able to lead a highly-functioning team providing guidance to ensure start-ups progress as planned.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and possess a high standard of work ethic.
Requirements: Must possess a valid state driver license. Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law.