Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: South Austin
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Our Certified Occupational Therapists work under the direction of our Occupational Therapists and help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home. They use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients, the basic motor functions of patients as well as to compensate for any loss of function that may have occurred with the patient.
• Must be a licensed Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state in which he/she practices.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience is preferred.
• Medicare home health experience is preferred.
• Current CPR Certification.