Patient Coverage Area: Albuquerque Metro Area
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Registered Nurse (RN) or Physical Therapist (PT) to join our team as a Care Transition Coordinator.
- Assist patients in the process of navigating post-acute care.
- Assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate options and services with a primary goal of providing a safe transition from acute care to home for home health or hospice services.
- Integrate evidence-based clinical guidelines, preventative guidelines, protocols in development of transition plans that are patient-centered, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery of post-acute care.
- Promote adherence to post-acute plans and ensure ordered services are completed.
- Represent Enhabit in transitional care activities and strategic relationships with health systems, hospitals, inpatient facilities, and physician groups.
- Monitor execution of transitional care services through ongoing quality assurance visits with referral sources.
- Meeting and/or exceed referral and admission goals.
- Clinical liaison responsible for care transitions program admission activity for territory, while positively impacting patient outcomes and referral source satisfaction.
The right person for this role will be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Physical Therapist (PT) that is goal driven, sales motivated, and has previous home health or hospice experience.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy and be licensed in the state of employment.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years field experience.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, as well as transitional care best practices.
- Good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing home health and hospice operations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with diverse individuals.
- Experience with territory management, strong presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning and execution.
- Should be self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in home health or healthcare sales is preferred.