Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: San Marcos
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Our Occupational Therapists/OTs help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home. Occupational Therapists/OTs use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients and the basic motor functions of patients, as well as to compensate for any loss of function that patient may be experiencing. Occupational Therapists/OTs administer skilled care to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teach the family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed by Occupational Therapists/OTs in accordance with the physicians' orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
Occupational Therapists/OTs must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy and licensed as an Occupational Therapist/OT in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- A minimum of one-year experience is preferred, but can be less with Regional Vice President and/or Regional Director of Therapy Services approval based on prior experience setting.
- Medicare home health experience is preferred.