Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Thursday through Sunday
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Home Health RN Case Manager is a field employee who;
- Performs skilled nursing visits and completes coordination of client care,
- Point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients
- Oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
- Consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care.
- Performs accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current.
- Ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely,
- Attends weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings
This is a part-time salaried position that works 24 hours/week, over 4 days in the week, and is eligible for our18 paid days off per year.
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- Have a minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Must be available to work Thursday- Sunday.