Patient Coverage Area: Boise
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- The Community Care Area Sales Manager represents the Agency in activities involving professional contacts with physicians, hospitals/facilities, senior living communities, professional associations, and similar health groups and institutions, to apprise them of the availability of the Agency’s Medicare services.
- The Community Care Area Sales Manager will be responsible for enhancing account relationships with a strong emphasis on senior housing environments to include: Assisted Living Facilities, Independent Living Facilities, Residential Care communities, and similar health groups and institutions.
- The Community Care Area Sales Manager will be responsible for monitoring service provision through ongoing quality assurance sales calls with referral source contacts.
- The Community Care Area Sales Manager will also be responsible for the direct marketing and sales of Community Care Programs through the Agency and payor sources.
- The Communities Area Sales Manager will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding admission goals as set by their Division Manager with approval from Senior Management.
Education, Skills & Experience (Essential): Must have a college degree or equivalent experience base or be a licensed professional. At least one-year experience in the business community or in professional practice is required.
Qualifications: Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals and the ability to organize and execute selling processes.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Must be currently licensed in the State of employment if applicable
- Automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Must be able to drive an automobile in a variety of weather conditions