Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to join our growing and dynamic team.
- Provide nursing care to patients in the home setting, which includes a wide range of medical/surgical procedures and involves monitoring patient status and compliance and performance of procedures.
- Consult with our RNs, physicians, and office staff in providing details about patient care.
- Prepare for and participate in weekly Case Conference meetings
LVN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient Assessments
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatment and therapies
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
1. Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile insurance.
2. Must possess current CPR certification.
3. Must be currently licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of employment.