Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Eastern Idaho branches, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Rexburg
RN Area Administrator for Home Health Agencies located in Pocatello, Idaho Falls, and Rexburg, Idaho.
The RN Administrator will be based in one of the branch offices with regular and frequent travel between the agencies.
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The RN Administrator is the chief executive agent for the Home Health Agency.
- Ensuring the execution of the operations of the agency on a day-to-day basis
- Oversees all agency operations, services, personnel performance, and office management on an ongoing basis
- Direct responsibility of ensuring the agency meets Federal, State and local laws regarding the certification and licensure process of the agency at all times
The Administrator reports directly to the Regional Vice President/Regional Director and to the Governing Body of the agency as required.
- Must be a Registered Nurse.
- A Bachelor's degree in health care administration or a related field, or a minimum of five years of administration experience in the health care field is required.
- Must have demonstrated experience in health service administration with at least one year in a supervisory or administrative capacity.
- Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the federal, state and local laws and regulatory guidelines that govern the operation of a home care office.
- Must have prior Medicare home health care agency administrator experience, including supervision of multiple branch sites (offices), and leading and/or directing a home care agency with a census in excess of 200 patients; OR must have comparable prior supervisory experience in a health care setting leading or directing multiple offices with a large patient census.