Patient Coverage Area: Lawton, OK
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Registered Nurse (RN), Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA), Occupational Therapist (OT), Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), or Physical Therapist (PT) to join our team as a Care Transition Coordinator.
- Assist patients in the process of navigating post-acute care.
- Assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate options and services with a primary goal of providing a safe transition from acute care to home for home health or hospice services.
- Integrate evidence-based clinical guidelines, preventative guidelines, protocols in development of transition plans that are patient-centered, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery of post-acute care.
- Promote adherence to post-acute plans and ensure ordered services are completed.
- Represent Enhabit in transitional care activities and strategic relationships with health systems, hospitals, inpatient facilities, and physician groups.
- Monitor execution of transitional care services through ongoing quality assurance visits with referral sources.
- Meeting and/or exceed referral and admission goals.
- Clinical liaison responsible for care transitions program admission activity for territory, while positively impacting patient outcomes and referral source satisfaction.
The right person for this role will be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Physical Therapist (PT) that is goal driven, sales motivated, and has previous home health or hospice experience.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy and be licensed in the state of employment.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years field experience.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, as well as transitional care best practices.
- Good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing home health and hospice operations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with diverse individuals.
- Experience with territory management, strong presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning and execution.
- Should be self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in home health or healthcare sales is preferred.