Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
As a Clinical Manager Registered Nurse with Enhabit, you will assist the Director of Nursing by ensuring the overall coordination of home health services to all clients is delivered according to acceptable standards of practice. The Clinical Manager is responsible for the electronic review and approval of all patient information submitted by the Licensed Professional (LP) during a Start of Care, Recertification, Resumption of Care, or Evaluation visit. The Clinical Manager assists with case conference, reviews and approves orders, in addition to providing oversight of patient care. The Clinical Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Nursing with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care and assists the Director of Nursing to provide ongoing education and training to all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards. The Clinical Manager contributes to the overall company success of providing A Better Way To Care by effectively facilitating the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees. The Clinical Manager follows all procedures as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
The Clinical Manager role may require participation in an on-call rotation and making patient visits.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment and where practicing.
- A minimum of two years nursing experience and one-year experience in home health.
- A good understanding of the Federal, State and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Home Health agency.
- Skilled competency with technology - general office equipment and EMR platforms, preferably HCHB.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.