Patient Coverage Area: Pigeon Forge
Sign on Bonus (based on eligibility)
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
As a LPN/RN, you will administer skilled nursing services to patients.
Thorough case specific training is available before being left alone with the patient.
1. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
2. Must possess a valid Tennessee driver’s license.
3. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
4. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
5. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
6. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
7. Must be currently licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse/RN.
Recent graduates welcome to apply!