Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Position Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
*Employee will need to be office based for the first 90 days of employment. Once fully trained, employee will be able to work remotely for 2 days a week. Mondays are required to be in office.
The Development Analyst provides support to the strategic growth initiatives of mergers and acquisitions. This position will involve cold calling business owners on a regular basis, approximately 20% of the work week.
The Development Analyst will:
- Initiate and coordinate due diligence activities and screening acquisition opportunities
- Establish the review timeline and will interface with acquisition targets during the deal process
- Support the development strategy activity through active market, customer, opportunity, and financial analysis.
- Coordinate a diligent review process with interdepartmental teams for the financial analysis on potential acquisitions; may include financial modeling, and market and competitor analysis.
- Provide recommendations based on diligence findings.
- Create post-closing budgets and pro-forma financials.
- Assist in screening certain acquisition opportunities.
- Conduct direct conversations with potential acquisition targets throughout the diligence process.
- Support the development of acquisition strategies.
- Support in closing transactions.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, or accounting.
- Must be comfortable cold calling business owners.
- Must have two years relevant experience.
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including VLOOKUPs & Pivot Tables.
- Previous experience analyzing large amounts of financial and operational information is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in financial modeling in Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Must be able to coordinate, analyze, observe, and make effective decisions.