Enhabit Home Health and Hospice is opening a new hospice location in Marble Falls, TX !!
Enhabit is hiring a Hospice RN Director for this start-up branch office. This is a career opportunity for a Hospice RN to learn about DeNovo operations, hire and nurture the hospice team that will serve patients and their loved ones in the community, and grow professionally.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
The best of what’s next starts with us. At Enhabit, we make it a priority to maintain an ethical stable workplace and continually invest in our employees. We extend ongoing professional development opportunities and provide cutting-edge technology solutions to ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Enhabit Health – Home Health & Hospice provides:
- Incentivized bonus plan plus on-call pay
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees – 30 days
- Continuing Education and employee resources to build clinical knowledge, encourage evidence-based best practices, and promote individual careers
- Cutting-edge technology for seamless connections between patients, caregivers and physicians
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
The Hospice Director is a Registered Nurse who manages all aspects of terminal care for our hospice patients and leads our coordinated team of hospice experts.
The RN Hospice Director must have excellent communication skills and the ability to execute an effective, supportive sensitive approach in response to needs of the employees, the patients and their families.
Expertise in pain and symptom management is required.
- Supervises the staff and the day-to-day office and clinical operations, manages the documentation requirements, service coordination and the case management.
- Plans the delivery, coordination, and the interdisciplinary team interventions for the Branch Hospice agency. Responsible for the assignment of appropriate staff members to patients/families, and will be acting team staff nurse when necessary.
- Participate in community awareness and education programs.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have a minimum of two years of nursing experience within the past 36 months and one year of experience in a hospice setting
- Must have a thorough understanding of the federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing hospice operations
- Must be competent with computers