Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
As a RN with Enhabit Home Health & Hospice, you have the unique opportunity to interact and care for patients receiving services for both home health & hospice.
In addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care, the Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode. The RN Case Manager consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of this role.
Enhabit Hospice RNs work with patients, their families, and other health care professionals during the final stages of patients' lives. Our nurses work in private homes, residential care facilities, nursing centers, and other hospice care environments. They may also supervise licensed vocational/practical nurses and nursing aides. Our nurses must be capable of compassionate communication with patients and families, have keen observation skills, high ethical standards, and knowledge of when to alert doctors and others about changes in patients' conditions.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance