Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
*Employee will need to be office based for the first 90 days of employment. Once fully trained, employee will be able to choose either a 2 or 3 day hybrid schedule.
The financial analyst is responsible for supporting the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) team. This role prepares and maintains financial data that supports the annual budgeting and forecasting process, and other various financial analysis and accounting projects.
- Maintain all data sources used for budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
- Prepare and distribute daily and weekly projection reports to appropriate management teams.
- Analyze and make recommendations on a continuous basis for changes to the budgeting and forecasting models.
- Participate in the planning and review of branch budget templates.
- Design and create various financial reports in Smart View and Financial Reporting Studio.
- Perform various ad-hoc research and analysis.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, data analytics or business administration.
- Must have at least two years of experience working in an accounting or finance department.
- Must be experienced in Microsoft office suite, especially excel, including pivot tables, vlookups and sumifs.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in Hyperion Planning / Essbase / Smart View and Financial Reporting Studio, along with business intelligence tools, such as Tableau or other visualization tools, is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with general ledger accounting is preferred.
- Must have a desire and the ability to maintain excellent accounting records and documentation.
- Must possess a desire to continuously innovate the budgeting and forecasting processes.