Division: Home Health
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country.
We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
Enhabit is hiring a part time Registered Nurse for our Case Management team. The Part Time position is a 24 hour work week with a consistent schedule, competitive salary, opportunity to bonus, and you earn PAID TIME OFF!
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for salaried part time exempt employees - 24 days a year!
- Continuing education opportunities and career growth
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan, mileage reimbursement
This part-time salaried position offers work life balance, excellent orientation and structure,opportunity to bonus, and paid time off
The RN Case Manager is a field employee who:
- Performs skilled nursing visits and completes coordination of client care
- Point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients
- Oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
- Consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Performs accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, Ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely,
- Attends weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance