Division: Home Health
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Intake Coordinator is anLVN who is responsible for the overall coordination of Agency referrals and scheduling for Medicare and non-Medicare clients under the direct supervision of the Administrator. The Intake Coordinator is a resource person for referral sources, and works closely with other members of the team to ensure adequate coordination and transition occurs to home health services. The Intake Coordinator should have extensive knowledge of the regulatory guidelines governing home health admissions.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing, RN or LVN/ LPN and licensed in the state in which he / she currently practices.
- Must possess a minimum of two years nursing experience in the health care industry and one year experience in home health.
- Must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health services and be able to problem solve effectively.
- Must possess knowledge of the Medicare guidelines governing home health agencies.
- Currently licensed in the State of employment.