Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
The RN, Senior Manager of Compliance Risk Monitoring is responsible for managing the implementation of a global compliance risk framework. This will include managing the Company's compliance risk strategy along with the supporting programs, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Manage the risk-based compliance monitoring program.
- Assess implementation of effective compliance risk management practices and controls.
- Develop solutions to manage diverse risks through a coordinated strategy.
- Identify compliance risks.
- Move compliance risk data from HCHB and the CMS Pepper Reports into compliance workspace.
- Develop reporting mechanisms and reports to identify compliance clinical risks.
- Conduct audits based on identified risks.
- Develop reports provided to the Executive Compliance Committee and the Company's board of directors that identify compliance risks.
- Conduct investigations on clinical compliance risks.
- Provide key reports, data, and information to the Chief Compliance Officer and other Ethics & Compliance Department team members.
- Must have a nursing degree with 8 years of home health or hospice experience.
- Three years of compliance experience or home health or hospice clinical auditing experience is required.
- Five years' compliance or healthcare clinical auditing experience is preferred.
- Must have intermediate demonstrated technology skills.
- Certification in healthcare compliance (CHC) is preferred.