Division: Home Health
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
The medical social worker administers social services to patients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the patient, family, and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be capable of making independent decisions relevant to the patient’s needs.
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously.
- Must function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Must be a licensed Master Social Worker
- Must possess CPR certification for the healthcare provider