Division: Home Health
Find your future at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice!
We are committed to expanding what's possible in home health and hospice care by providing the right care at the right time.
Driven by advancements in technology, and investing in our people, we have a strategic focus on Patient-Centered Care ensuring those who are underserved get the care they deserve, wherever they call home.
OPENING A NEW LOCATION in Sharonville, OH.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
We are seeking a RN DIRECTOR interested in working a START UP BRANCH for Home Care Services.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Employee resources provided that build clinical knowledge, encourage evidence-based best practices, and promote individual careers;
- Continuing education opportunities
- Cutting-edge technology for seamless connections between patients, caregivers and physicians
- Stable, ethical, and supportive workplace; corporate stability
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees – 30 days
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan plus on-call pay
- Fleet Program; Mileage Reimbursement
At Enhabit, we make it a priority to maintain an ethical stable workplace and continually invest in our employees. We extend ongoing professional development opportunities and provide cutting-edge technology solutions to ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
The Home Health Branch Director is a Registered Nurse (RN) that will supervise the clinical operations of your team of field staff.
This is an opportunity to work collaboratively with your team building on each person’s individual strengths, leading with empathy to understand, connect and support. This person will celebrate the successes of the team, yet when necessary, proactively seek resolutions in a positive spirit. The RN Director thoughtfully inspires the team that will create the meaningful impacts on the lives of our patients.
The RN Branch Director reviews plans of care on a daily basis and needs to understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care services.
The position requires the ability to problem solve, be organized, detail-oriented, and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
Must have excellent knowledge of OASIS and Medicare guidelines.
Previous home health and management experience will serve you well in this rewarding role.
The RN Branch Director reports directly to the RN Agency Administrator.
• Must be a license registered nurse in the state.
• Must have previous experience in a home health care or hospice program.
• Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is strongly preferred.
• Previous experience in leadership or management.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the federal, state and local laws and regulatory guidelines that govern the operation of a home care office.
• Must be willing to provide skilled care
Requirements: Must possess a valid state driver license. Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law.