Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Registered Dietitian to join our team on a PRN basis. As a Registered Dietitian, you will be a member of the interdisciplinary team and report directly to the Hospice Branch Director.
- Provide nutritional support services to clients and caregivers in the home and serve as a resource and/or consultant to agency staff.
Complete home nutritional assessments of patients.
- Provide counseling and education to patient and/or caregiver regarding nutrition and dietary management.
- Currently registered as a dietitian as required by the state of employment.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited dietitian program and registered to practice within the state employed.
- Must have a minimum of one year of work-related experience.
- Experience in a home health and hospice setting is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of the working environment of a home health or hospice agency, including performing services in a client’s home.
- Knowledge of the Medicare, regulatory and credential standards and criteria.
- Must be capable of making independent decisions relevant to client’s needs.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!