Division: Home Office
This position is located at: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
*Following 90 days of employment, employee will be eligible to participate in a hybrid work schedule.
Enhabit Home Health and Hospice is hiring!
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit Home Health and Hospice offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our national talent acquisition team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, 2 years of experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems (iCIMS is a plus), and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants.
The talent acquisition specialist will:
- Partner with hiring managers and key stakeholders to understand the short and long-term hiring needs and help develop strategies to fulfill this need
- Contact and screen active and passive candidates to determine qualifications and viability for open positions in an assigned territory.
- Conduct searches using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: candidate outreach, online searches, job postings, internal database searches, industry organizations and associations, and referrals.
- Advise hiring partners on key decisions throughout the hiring process, including resume review, interview process and overall process improvement.
- Initiate reference checks and prepare offer letters.
- Must possess a BS/BA in business, marketing, human resources or related field, or possess at least 2 years of prior work experience relating to those fields.
- Proficiency in computers, internet based applications, social media platforms, common sourcing applications and services, and Microsoft Office programs is required.
- Prior experience in sourcing passive candidates is required.
- Previous health care recruiting experience is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, including English.
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Must be time efficient and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ensure that all decisions are made with the goal of ensuring the company’s mission of A Better Way to Care is honored at all times for employees, patients, and referral sources.
- Maintain a T.E.A.M focus in every interaction.
- THINK – Be thoughtful, stay prepared and maintain a positive mental attitude to pave the way for great customer service.
- ENGAGE – Consistently interact in a positive and professional manner consistently when representing the organization.
- ACT – Take action to ensure all needs are met.
- MOTIVATE – Respond to excellence and encourage the culture of service to thrive.