Patient Coverage Area: Burnet, Lampasas, Blanco and Llano Counties
Hospice is not a place, but rather a philosophy of care. We have a team of caring compassionate professionals who are dedicated to providing physical, psychological, spiritual and emotional comfort and dignity to patients and their loved ones. It is a calling.
Enhabit Hospice is now providing care to hospice patients and loved ones in Lampasas and surrounding areas. We are seeking out the most compassionate hospice experts in the area to join our new team of professionals.
The Hospice PRN Registered Nurse (RN) is scheduled as needed and is paid per visit type. PRN Nursing offers a flexible schedule on week days and / or weekends.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Branch Location: Marble Falls, TX
Enhabit Hospice RNs work with patients, their families, and other health care professionals during the final stages of patients' lives. Our nurses work in private homes, residential care facilities, nursing centers, and other hospice care environments. They may also supervise licensed vocational/practical nurses and nursing aides. Our nurses must be capable of compassionate communication with patients and families, have keen observation skills, high ethical standards, and knowledge of when to alert doctors and others about changes in patients' conditions.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing and licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, automobile liability insurance, and have dependable transportation
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience is strongly preferred
- Previous home health or hospice experience is preferred