Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Midland/Odessa service area
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) evaluate and provide skilled speech-language therapy to individuals in a home setting, under the care of an attending physician. At Enhabit Home Health & Hospice, the home setting may include single or multi-family homes, assisted living, independent living, or memory care.
The SLP evaluates and treats patients with language impairments, motor speech disorders, dysphagia, cognitive communication difficulties, voice disorders, and those requiring alternative or augmentative communication. At Enhabit, an SLP may often work with patients who have experienced a stroke, and those with progressive diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and dementia.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the State of Employment.