- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Transition Navigator represents the Agency in activities involving professional contacts with patients/families, physicians, hospitals/facilities, senior living communities, professional associations, and similar health groups and institutions, to apprise them of the availability of the Agency’s Hospice services. The Transition Navigator integrates clinical guidelines, protocols and other metrics in development of transition plans that are patient-centered, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery of care.
The Transition Navigator represents the Agency in external transitional care activities, strategic relationships with health systems, home health, hospitals and other inpatient facilities, physicians and physician groups, and executive level opportunities. The Transition Navigator will serve as a public awareness representative for the Agency, and will be responsible for education relative to Hospice services provided by the Agency. The Transition Navigator will be responsible for monitoring execution of transitional care services through ongoing quality assurance visits with referral sources and other applicable entities. The Transition Navigator will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding goals as set by their Hospice Division Manager with approval from Senior Management.
Education, Skills & Experience (Essential)
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or social work and licensed in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of customer & market dynamics & requirements, and most importantly, demonstrate a strong understanding of transitional care.
- Must have at least one-year experience in the Hospice industry.
- Knowledge of Home Health is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills; ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals; ability to organize & execute programs; be able to prioritize multiple tasks & deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must have a good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Hospice agency.
- Goal driven, motivation for growth, territory management, strong presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence and results driven.
- Should have ability to work with outside and inside clients and vendors, and ability to interact positively with all levels of personnel across all functions.
- Should be self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Should be able to utilize reports and trends to support efforts and to understand clinical status and progress as it pertains to patient care.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Must be currently licensed in the State of employment if applicable
- Automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Must be able to drive an automobile in a variety of weather conditions