$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The clinical team leader (CTL) ensures the overall coordination of hospice services provided to the patient is delivered according to acceptable standards of practice and all company procedures. This position reviews and approves patient information submitted by the licensed professional. This position assists with patient care review meetings, the review and approval of orders, and provides oversight of patient care.
The CTL is responsible for assisting the branch director with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care. This position assists the branch leadership with ongoing education and training of all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards. The CTL facilitates the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers, and employees.
Must be organized with the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing. Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Must be able to function in a stressful atmosphere.
Must maintain a professional and friendly demeanor. Must possess a passion for helping patients. Must comply with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Must maintain dependable transportation in good working condition
- Must be able to safely drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions
$5,000 Sign On Bonus