Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) provides medical care to hospice patients of all ages with a focus on determining hospice eligibility and pain and symptom management including, but not limited to, history and physical exams; diagnosis and treatment of medical problems; education and counseling of individuals, families and groups.
The Nurse Practitioner participates in the care of the hospice patient as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
Under the supervision of the Hospice Medical Director and in collaboration with one or more physicians, the Nurse Practitioner may perform Face to Face patient visits to assist in determining hospice eligibility.
The Nurse Practitioner may function in the role of Attending Physician only if selected by the patient or patient representative at the time of admission.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school and licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- At least 5 years nursing experience with a minimum of one year in Hospice preferred.
- Minimum of 3 year clinical registered NP experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience in hospice, palliative care or a related field of nursing and an understanding and acceptance of hospice principles of care.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and well-developed skills in medicine, pharmacology, pain and symptom control, and psychology of loss.
- Must have knowledge of regulatory requirements and Medicare Conditions of Participation.