Division: Home Health
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Our Speech Language Pathologists supervise, evaluate and provide speech therapy services to clients in a home setting as prescribed by the attending physician. The SLP treats patients with speech disorders, swallowing therapy, and hearing impairments that affect communication. In addition they participate in helping patients that may be recovering from a stroke or other neurological disorders.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the State of Employment.