Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is looking for an Administrative Specialist to join our team.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Answer busy multiline phone for agency office. Screen calls and route to the appropriate staff member.
- Manage the reception area by greeting and welcoming visitors.
- Receive and process Accounts Payable.
- Maintain and order office supplies and medical supplies.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail daily. Mail and track physician orders.
- Set up and maintain phone system, including adding, revising or deleting voice mailboxes as needed.
- Responsible for company-provided technology equipment including: point-of-care devices, phones, wireless air cards, pagers, digital cameras and notebook computers.
The right person for this role will be outgoing, have a positive attitude, and have exceptional multitasking skills.
- Minimum of 6 months of receptionist experience in a healthcare setting is strongly preferred.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Advanced typing and computer skills.
- Must be capable of multitasking while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
*For employees located in Oregon, requirements related to driving are not applicable unless employee has a clinical license.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!