Division: Home Health
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
At Encompass Home Health, our Clinical Team Leader is a Hybrid Registered Nurse responsible for assisting the Branch Director in the office with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care and also sees patients in their homes contributing to the overall company success of providing A Better Way To Care.
- Effectively facilitate the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees
- Electronic review and approval of all patient information submitted by the Licensed Professional (LP) during a Start of Care, Recertification, Resumption of Care, or Evaluation visit
- Provide oversight of patient care, assists with case conference, reviews and approves orders
- Assist the Branch Director to provide ongoing education and training to all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards
- The CTL follows all procedures as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
The CTL role does require participation in an on-call rotation and making patient visits. Office/Field split is 70/30
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment and where practicing.
- A minimum of two years nursing experience and one-year experience in home health.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
$5,000 Sign On Bonus