Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. Enhabit is hiring a RN Branch Director for our Home Health team!
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. Subject to employee eligibility, Enhabit provides:
- Cutting-edge technology for seamless connections between patients, caregivers and physicians
- Employee resources provided that build clinical knowledge, encourage evidence-based best practices, and promote individual careers; Continuing education opportunities
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Stable, ethical, and supportive workplace; corporate stability
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees – 30 days
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Fleet Program; Mileage Reimbursement
The Home Health Branch Director is a Registered Nurse (RN) that will supervise the clinical operations of your team of field staff.
This is an opportunity to work collaboratively with your team building on each person’s individual strengths, leading with empathy to understand, connect and support. This person will celebrate the successes of the team, yet when necessary, proactively seek resolutions in a positive spirit. The RN Director thoughtfully inspires the team that will create the meaningful impacts on the lives of our patients.
The RN Branch Director reviews plans of care on a daily basis and needs to understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care services.
The position requires the ability to problem solve, be organized, detail-oriented, and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
Must have excellent knowledge of OASIS and Medicare guidelines.
Previous home health and management experience will serve you well in this rewarding role.
The RN Branch Director reports directly to the RN Agency Administrator.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which the position is based.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience within the last 36 months.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.