Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Part Time 24hrs/wk
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
This part-time salaried position works 24 hours/week, over 4 days in the week, and is eligible for 18 paid days off a year.
The RN Case Manager is a field employee who;
- Performs skilled nursing visits and completes coordination of client care,
- Point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients
- Oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
- Consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care.
- Performs accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current.
- Ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely,
- Attends weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- Have a minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance