Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
Position Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Employee will need to be office based for the first 90 days of employment. Once fully trained, employee will be eligible for a hybrid-remote schedule with 2-3 days in office each week.
The HR administrative specialist (HRAS) I is responsible for the entry of new and current employee information and job data into the PeopleSoft human resources information system (HRIS). This position is responsible for accurately inputting this information timely as received from supervisors. This position will escalate issues relating to the hiring process, technical issues, and backdated changes to the appropriate personnel. The HRAS I will assist with additional administrative tasks in support of the human resources (HR) department.
- Complete timely and accurate entry into PeopleSoft of new and current employee compensation and demographic data, when received from supervisors.
- Analyze received information to determine compliance with pay and position structure, as well as hiring and human resources processes and policies.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with supervisors, talent acquisition team, and other impacted departments regarding questions or issues related to received employee pay rate, position, or status changes.
- Identify and escalate technical issues and backdated items to appropriate personnel in the human resources department for review and handling.
- Problem-solve and follow-up on unresolved issues, ensuring accurate information is entered in PeopleSoft regarding employees pay and job information.
- Assist and provide support for other HRIS-related tasks, including but not limited to auditing employee data and preparation of reports related to human resources metrics and employee data.
- Answer questions related to general HR policies and procedures, and assist in resolving PeopleSoft-HCHB sync issues.
- Provide administrative support to the human resources department, as requested.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two years of demonstrated experience in an administrative function.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and a basic knowledge of Microsoft office, including Word and Excel.
- Previous experience relating to HR, including experience with an HRIS platform, is preferred.
- Prior experience using PeopleSoft human capital management is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to work independently and to handle sensitive employee and company information in a confidential manner.
- Must be adept at communicating with a broad range of individuals and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks appropriately, and finish work within deadlines.
- Must have good problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze received information to determine proper compliance.