Patient Coverage Area: Kansas and Missouri territory
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Transition Liaison is a RN, LPN, or MSW that represents represents the Agency in internal transitional care activities.
- Conduct meetings with physicians, case managers, and other health professionals to monitor
quality assurance issues, facilitate educational opportunities, and stimulate patient admissions.
- Coordinate with branch case managers to enable appropriate patient and family access to hospice services; educate potential patients, as needed.
- Perform transitional care interventions for patients in home health or other settings; including
preliminary medical eligibility, support engagement, health care communication, additional
education, and follow up communication and reports.
- Must be currently licensed in the State of employment if applicable
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Must have dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Must be able to drive an automobile in a variety of weather conditions