Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: east side of the Las Vegas Valley and Henderson
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The medical social worker administers social services to patients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the patient, family, and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care.
This part-time salaried position works 24 hours/week, over 4 days in the week, and is eligible for our 60% paid days off program.
Must be organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Must be capable of making independent decisions relevant to the patient’s needs. Must be capable of
prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously. Must function well in
atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Must maintain dependable transportation in good working condition
- Must be able to safely drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions
- Must possess CPR certification for the healthcare provider