Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Richmond and Columbia Counties in Assisted Living Communities
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Home Health with Less Travel!
Our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) work under the direction of RNs and in compliance with Physicians' orders. Home Health LPNs help evaluate patients and provide nursing services to clients in various senior living communities, including assisted living and independent living facilities.
Our facility-based LPNs enjoy:
- providing care to our patients within the beautiful confines of the assisted living facilities where our patients reside
- 1:1 patient care
- the ability to follow each patient from start to discharge
Enhabit LPNs work collaboratively with facility wellness staff on a daily basis to ensure strong lines of communication and overall continuity of care for the residents and their loved ones. Additionally, our facility-based LPNs consult as needed with our RNs, physicians, and office staff in providing details about patient care.
- Competitive wages with bonus opportunity
- 30 Paid Days Off per year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Accident Protection, and Cancer Protection policies
- Continuing Education
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance