Patient Coverage Area: West Valley
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Patient Services Coordinator is directly responsible for scheduling patients to branch field clinicians. This position will communicate with field staff, patients, physicians, referral sources, caregivers, and other service providers in order to maintain proper care coordination and continuity of care.
- Scheduling home visits for the field staff each day and assisting with the coordination of patient care.
- Ensuring geographic scheduling to reduce drive time and to enhance staff satisfaction.
- Accumulating admissions and intake information.
- Communicating with physicians about orders and patient progress information.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must meet one of the following requirements:
- Be an LPN/LVN licensed in the state in which he/she practices, with at least one year of clinical experience in a healthcare setting.
- Have at least one year of home health or hospice experience within the last 24 months, and have a demonstrated understanding of staffing and scheduling requirements related to home care services.
- Must be able to function in a stressful atmosphere.
- Must maintain a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must possess a passion for helping patients.