Division: Home Office
Patient Coverage Area: Utah and Nevada
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Regional Sales Director works with Division Managers and Specialty Program Managers on strategic sales initiatives in a fast paced, growing, & challenging environment. The role and focus of the Regional Sales Director is to develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue. Some responsibilities include performing market analysis, developing on-going strategic sales plans, and driving the sales process.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or finance, OR have extensive related field experience, and be a licensed professional with extensive related field experience; RN, PT, OT, SLP preferred
- Know and understand the federal, state, and local laws, and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health & hospice agencies;
- Understand the issues related to the delivery of home health & hospice services and be able to problem solve effectively;
- Exhibit a proven ability to meet sales quotas;
- Possess a deep understanding of customer and market dynamics;
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals;
- Have the ability to organize & execute programs, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks & deadlines with minimal supervision, and the ability to maintain & adhere to multiple budgets;
- Have prior management experience and computer proficiency.