Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Compensation: $20/hr., negotiable based on years of experience
*This position may be eligible for the hybrid work schedule
The Software Specialist is a primary point of contact for Homecare Homebase (HCHB) software issues. The person in this position will be frequently importing information into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets so proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Entering data into the Homecare Homebase (HCHB) system as quickly and accurately as possible once received from the agencies.
- Researching those issues to determine the appropriate course of action and devising solutions to ensure smooth operations.
- Provide support database management, computer applications, and applicable operating systems.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- A bachelor degree in a related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the Microsoft Suite.
- Demonstrated knowledge of office operations, including standard operating procedures, payroll, billing processes, or human resources, is preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.