Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Bulloch, Jenkins, Screven
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Our Occupational Therapists/OTs help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home. Occupational Therapists/OTs use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients and the basic motor functions of patients, as well as to compensate for any loss of function that patient may be experiencing. Occupational Therapists/OTs administer skilled care to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teach the family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed by Occupational Therapists/OTs in accordance with the physicians' orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
This part-time salaried position works 24 hours/week, over 4 days in the week, and is eligible for our 60% paid days off program.
Occupational Therapists/OTs must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy and licensed as an Occupational Therapist/OT in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- A minimum of one-year experience is preferred, but can be less with Regional Vice President and/or Regional Director of Therapy Services approval based on prior experience setting.
- Medicare home health experience is preferred.