Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Position Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Remote-Hybrid Eligibility: Employee will need to be office based for the first 90 days of employment. Once fully trained, employee will be able to choose either a 2 or 3 day hybrid-remote schedule.
The Social Media Specialist will plan, implement and monitor Enhabit Home Health & Hospice's social media strategy. This role is responsible for the creation and flight of digital content that serves to increase Enhabit's online presence and improve brand awareness.
- Generate social media content aimed at leading customer engagement and brand awareness; work in tandem with marketing team.
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms; including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Analyze and evaluate social media content; determine successes and opportunities based upon cross-channel performance.
- Monitor social media conversations; respond to both positive and negative feedback; analyze existing and ongoing opportunities for business growth and customer issue recovery.
- Manage large volumes of content creation across all social channels that appeals to a variety of audiences while aligning with overall organizational goals.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation, tracking/reporting and optimization of digital marketing content and campaigns across social media.
- Assist with managing organic and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns in social media, as well as support search marketing, and SEO.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field is required.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated social media experience, including planning and managing content in a corporate setting, is required.
- Experience with Sprout Social (or similar platform) is strongly preferred.
- Experience in paid media, social marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO) is strongly preferred.
- Experience must include Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Previous experience working in the healthcare industry is preferred.