Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Littleton, Parker, Aurora, Wheat Ridge
Compensation Range: $90-100K plus quarterly & yearly bonus opportunity
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Director for our Home Health branch in Greenwood Village, CO.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We deliver high quality home care to every patient where they are most comfortable helping them to achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. CLICK HERE to get to know us
To make this possible, we continually invest in our people and our evidence-based approach. We're committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. Subject to employee eligibility, Enhabit provides:
- Cutting-edge technology for seamless connections between patients, caregivers and physicians
- Employee resources provided that build clinical knowledge, encourage evidence-based best practices, and promote individual careers; Continuing education opportunities
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Stable, ethical, and supportive workplace; corporate stability
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees – 30 days
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Fleet Program; Mileage Reimbursement
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
Enhabit is hiring a Home Health RN Clinical Branch Director today! $5000 sign on bonus!
Branch Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
Delivering high quality, compassionate care is our purpose. The Home Health Branch Director thoughtfully inspires & leads the team that will create the meaningful impacts on the lives of our patients.
The Home Health Branch Director is a Registered Nurse (RN) that supervises the clinical operations of your team of field staff fice and office personnel, collaborates with the marketing team, and reports to the RN Administrator.
- Review Plans of Care on a daily basis with attention to detail
- Understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care services, including knowledge of OASIS and Medicare guidelines
- Problem Solve and effectively communicate orally & in writing
At Enhabit, we value each person's individual strengths and lead with empathy to understand, connect and support.
We seek to celebrate the successes of the team, yet when necessary, proactively seek resolutions in a positive spirit.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which the position is based.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience within the last 36 months.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.
- HomeCare HomeBase (HCHB) knowledge is preferred
- Must possess a valid state driver's license. Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law.