Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Position Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
The Director of Corporate Development is responsible for supporting the strategic growth of the Enhabit portfolio through acquisitions. This position will lead and coordinate the development, analysis, and execution of proposed acquisitions, and serve in a significant role in the mergers and acquisitions transaction process. The Director of Corporate Development will build and maintain productive relationships that result in acquisition opportunities.
- Manage the sourcing and screening of acquisition opportunities.
- Manage the due-diligence review process with interdepartmental teams; financial, market, and competitor analysis, and financial modeling.
- Provide outcome and next steps recommendation on potential acquisitions.
- Develop post-closing budgets for pro-forma financials.
- Assist in closing mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- Assist in the development of acquisition strategy.
- Must have a bachelor degree in business, accounting, or finance. An MBA is preferred.
- Must have five years of previous demonstrated experience working in:
- Healthcare corporate development
- Completing cold calls
- Analyzing financial and operational information
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Must have strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office, especially financial modeling in Excel, is preferred.