Patient Coverage Area: Dallas, Allen, McKinney, Duncanville, Irving
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Division Manager to lead our Hospice Team. As a Hospice Division Manager, you will direct the planning and implementation of the sales process by recruiting and hiring all Area Managers. Division Managers identify and penetrate market opportunities to achieve revenue and admission goals.
- Recruit, hire and provide thorough on-boarding and training of qualified Area Managers.
- Develop Area Managers to perform at their highest potential in order to achieve performance goals.
- Complete ongoing and annual performance evaluations.
- Maintain all compensation and bonus plans and report on monthly.
- Review and approve timesheets, mileage expenses and expense reports.
- Track monthly and quarterly expense budgets.
- Assign each Area Manager an appropriate territory. Evaluate territories regularly.
- Monitor activity and productivity of each Area Manager monthly.
- Set admission & referral goals for Area Managers according to budgeted guidelines & assist in achievement of goals.
- Work with each Area Manager to develop a customized sales and marketing plan for their respective territory.
- Develop and Improve Marketing Strategies.
- Guide the development and implementation of sales strategies and develop plans to enhance market share.
- Review and analyze admission and non-admission data and trends on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
The right person for this role should be an experienced hospice sales professional who can effectively direct and manage a high performing sales team with solid budget analysis skills.
- The ability and willingness to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive related field experience, or be a licensed professional with extensive related field experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary qualifications.
- Solid history of meeting sale goals, motivation for sales, territory management, strong presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning, manage profitability.