Job Location: Aiken, SC
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Job Location: Aiken, SC
The Hospice Branch Director is a Registered Nurse who manages all aspects of terminal care and has expertise in pain and symptom management and previous experience in hospice nursing. Additionally, the Hospice Branch Director supervises the staff, has knowledge of and manages documentation requirements, oversees service coordination and case management. The Hospice Branch Director must have excellent communication skills and the ability to execute an effective, supportive sensitive approach in response to needs of the employees and the patients and their families.
The Hospice Branch Director supervises the day-to-day office and clinical operations as well as the planning, coordination, and delivery of the interdisciplinary team interventions. The Hospice Branch Director is responsible for the assignment of appropriate staff members to patients/families, and acting as a staff nurse when necessary. Also, the Hospice Branch Director participates in community awareness and education programs.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have a minimum of two years of nursing experience within the past 36 months and one year of experience in a hospice setting
- Must have a thorough understanding of the federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing hospice operations
- Must be competent with computers