Patient Coverage Area: Montgomery, Autauga, Elmore, and Dallas counties
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Carry out assigned tasks on clients and follow Home Health Aide Care Plans. Perform delegated tasks after instruction by RN or PT.
- Bathe clients, assist with showers and partial baths as appropriate.
- Assist clients with proper exercises and assist PT in the rehabilitation for client when applicable.
- Help client maintain personal hygiene and assist with all aspects of activities of daily living.
- Answer client questions about self-care techniques and give instructions that will assist family, client, and family/support in providing care.
- Assist client in getting ready for doctor appointments.
- Lift, turn, and weigh clients as appropriate.
- Take and record vital signs as assigned, including blood pressure, temperature, respiration.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) strongly preferred.
- Must be registered and listed in good standing on the Nurse Aide Registry in the state of employment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a home health or hospice setting.
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in direct client care in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility).
- Must have the ability to recognize the needs of people, to maintain good relationships with people, and have the capacity to make meaningful observations and communicate them to the supervisor.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!