Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Englewood, Lakewood, Centennial, Aurora
Compensation Range: $76,000.00-$81,000.00
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Home Health with Less Travel!
At Encompass Health – Home Health, our Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager will enjoy 1:1 patient care from start of care to discharge for our patients living at home, independent living facilities, and assisted living facilities.
The RN Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients. Encompass RNs work collaboratively with facility wellness staff on a daily basis to ensure strong lines of communication and overall continuity of care for the residents and their loved ones.
Key responsibilities of the RN Case Manager role include:
- Perform visits and complete coordination of client care
- Consult as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care
- Perform accurate OASIS collection
- Ensure the medication profile remains current
- Ensure lab values have been reported to the physician timely
- Attend weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings.
Registered Nurses (RN) Case Managers must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance