Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Position Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
*Employee will need to be office based for the first 90 days of employment. Once fully trained, employee will be able to choose either a 2 or 3 day hybrid schedule.
The Benefits Coordinator I performs daily administration activities for benefits plans, including processing plan enrollments and terminations, and resolution of employee benefit issues and questions. The Benefits Coordinator I is also responsible for disability claims, insurance claims, requests for payment under the employee referral bonus plan, requests regarding the 401(k) plan, and COBRA, and for day-to-day administration of the employee rewards program.
- Daily administration of all insurance, benefit, and 401(k) plans.
- Ensure accurate and timely enrollments in benefit plans for employees.
- Assist employees with resolution of all benefit issues, including issues with insurance plans, PDO/EIB plans, disability, COBRA administration and 401(k) plan.
- Act as a liaison for employees regarding benefit information, issues, claims, and enrollment.
- Maintain accurate employee eligibility records.
- Identify and correct errors relating to employee eligibility records.
- Process short and long term disability claim forms for employees seeking benefits under those policies.
- Review and process billing for all employees that have missed deductions regardless of being on leave of absence not.
- Process employee referral bonus payments for employees and researches payments made as requested.
- Administration of PDO/EIB or other leave balances, including maintenance of proper balances, auditing of such balances as requested, and assisting employees with questions regarding balances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related discipline or 1 year of comparable benefit-related experience.
- Must possess computer knowledge and skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software applications.
- Experience with 401(k) plan administration is required.
- Experience administering or coordinating employee benefit plans is required.
- Experience with HRIS platforms and/or online benefit management platforms is desired.
- PeopleSoft version 9.2 experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in an employee-facing role or in a customer service role is strongly preferred.