$7,500 Sign On Bonus Available
Your role as a speech pathologist (SLP) lets you be the connection between the compassionate care you provide and exceptional patient outcomes. Use your passion for rehabilitation to ensure that patients receive care that sets the standard while you lead with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of your abilities with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
(BONUS INFORMATION, IF APPLICABLE)
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Provide speech-language treatment and patient care according to hospital, state and federal regulations and professional guidelines.
• Delegate tasks and supervise fellows, technicians and assistants.
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs are met.
• Current state licensure or certification on or before the first day of employment required.
• CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy essential.
• Successful completion of an accredited master’s degree program or an accredited bachelor’s degree program plus sufficient experience in the field a must.
• Demonstrated competence in speech-language pathology evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment required.
• Effective communication skills for working with patients, families and caregivers required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 4500 South Washington Street, Grand Forks 58201
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: STGRF048